SEACM EDUCATIONAL AWARD PROGRAM
- Eligible members (current year’s dues paid) must submit their application by May 1st of the award year.
- Winners from each category will be determined by random drawing held at the summer SEACM Board Meeting and will be notified in writing by August 1st.
- The awards will be based on funds available from the prior year’s Exhibitor Base Award Fund and may vary in number and amount.
- Each award must be used for the current year’s meeting. Unclaimed funding reverts back to the Award Fund for the next year.
- The SEACM Board has the right to discontinue this program at any time. The funds will then become part of the SEACM general funds.
- The application for Educational Awards will be printed in the spring Newsletter and will be available at the state area meetings.
- Awards may be transferred to another member with current year’s dues paid if the Travel Awards Chair is notified at least 2 weeks before the meeting.
- Proper identification will be required to receive funds.
- Winners must register for the meeting by the registration cut-off date.
- After meeting and/or workshop registration fees are paid, the winner will receive the remainder of the award upon arrival at the meeting.
- The winners’ names will be published in the Program and the Newsletter.
The number of awards varies from year to year based on funds contributed by exhibitors and SEACM. If you would like to send in your application for the 2019 meeting, the form will be available at your 2019 state Spring Meetings or directly from our website with the link below.
The SEACM award
application is available for download:
2019 Award Application